Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Better late than later.....

Warning...this is a photo heavy post.  

I had so much fun quilting this quilt.  I tried all sorts of designs.  
This is all free motion.  Some good some not so good. 
My son was married in 2011 and I told them I would make them a quilt.
 Well 4 years and 2 kids later this is what I delivered to them last night.






 These triangles are my favorite, I think.
 This is the finished quilt.  It is huge.  Something like 135 x 100 after I washed it.

Woohoo.  Gotta love a finish.
I saw this quilt in a Modern Quilting magazine last year.  I don't have the mag any longer so I can't give credit to the quilt maker.
My kids were thrilled with it.  Their 3 year old quickly made a tent out of it.  I don't care how it is used as long as it is used.

No comments:

Post a Comment